This information gives an overview of particular specifications in the aws programme aws Creative Impact.
The aim is to give support to companies and individuals developing innovative products and applications at a very early stage of development. Assistance is directed at highly innovative projects for which content and economic feasibility are yet to be reviewed.
The projects exhibit a very high degree of innovation. That means that the solutions being developed do not yet exist on the market in this form or are a considerable improvement over existing solutions. The innovation has the potential to drive positive social or industry-specific change.
The projects are related to one of the following the industries: digitalisation, social impact, design (incl. fashion & graphics), architecture, gaming and film/music distribution or technology.
For example, know-how generated in these industries is integrated into the innovations, or know-how is generated by the project for one of these industries.
- natural personsG, companies in the process of being formed, SMEsG
- no submissions of joint projects with more than one submitting party
- The project is in a very early development phase
- The project has a high degree of innovation
- The project is financially driven
(not purely for non-profit, cultural or artistic purposes)
- Content and economic feasibility are yet to be reviewed
Up to 50,000 euros, but 70 % of eligible project costs max
1 year at the most
You will receive the grant in 3 tranches upon reaching predefined milestones.
- Tranche 1: 50% of the confirmed grant awarded after proof of start of the project
- Tranche 2: 40% of the confirmed grant awarded after proof of the investment of 70% of the total project costs
- Tranche 3: 10% of the confirmed grant awarded after proof of project completion
- The project presentation includes a pitch deck and a short video (max. 3 min)
- There is no live jury session, the evaluation is done online
- Evaluation deadlines: (in order to get into the next evaluation rounds)
17 April 2020
16 October 2020