Field of business
Size of the company
Start-upsG, SMEsG and corporatesG
Phase of development
Start-ups: pre-seed, seed and growth phase – up to 6 years after market entry
SMEsG and corporatesG: no restrictions
- Registration at www.awsconnect.at and provision of the relevant documents (filling out profile data, matching questionnaire and for start-ups: upload pitchdeck,)
- Start-ups with innovative technologies, services or products, clear USP, comprehensible cooperation needs and readines
Fields of cooperation
- Technology partnership
- R&D / prototyping / product development
- pilot projects / use cases
- Market access strategy / distribution partnership
- Know-how exchange / open innovation
What are the cooperation motives of our SMEs and corporates?
- Gain innovative impulses
- Promote entrepreneurial thinking
- Get to know the start-up culture
- Receive alternative perspectives for their own challenges
- Discover new products for existing customers
- Develop new markets together
- Start-ups and corporates not located in Austria
- Start-ups and corporates who do not have their main focus of activity in Austria / who are not planning to have their main focus in Austria
Application and approval process
- Register on the website www.awsconnect.at and then log in on the start page by clicking on "Login".
- Choose "aws Industry-Startup.Net" in your dashboard. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail.
- Your registration will be processed by the aws Connect team (initial consultation, preparation of documents for start-ups)
- Ongoing e-mailing of documents to suitable SMEs and corporates
- The introduction of start-ups to those SMEs and corporates that express interest.
- In addition, participants of aws Industry-Startup.Net will be informed about relevant matching events regularly
Duration of approval
Confirmation of the general aws Connect registration within one working day, admission to aws Industry-Startup.Net within 7 working days