With aws Interim Management, we enable to close knowledge gaps in the new company by providing external expertise. Start-ups that develop high-tech products can receive coaching on highly specific, technological or economic issues. Requirement: The company was supported with grants from "aws Preseed" or "aws Seedfinancing".
Deep-tech start-ups – e.g. ICT, AI, digital health, life sciences, physical sciences and material sciences
Small businesses with
- < 50 employees
- Annual sales or balance sheet totalG of < 10 million euros
Foundation phase: 1 year prior to, 5 years after foundation
- The application is submitted before project start.
- The company was financed with grants from aws Preseed or aws Seedfinancing.
- The business model is based on exceptional technical and scientific challenges (technology leap).
- The company has great growth potential, with several million euros in sales and financing rounds of at least €5 million being realistic in the next few years.
- The team is innovative and committed, start-up driven and willing to take risks.
- Small businesses and micro enterprisesG hold a maximum shareof 24.9% and purely financial investors a maximum share of 49.9%.
- The requirements of the regulation, the guideline specifications and the GBER have been fulfilled.
- The de minimis limit has not been exceeded.
Type of financing
- Industry-specific consulting and coaching
- Tapping into further sources of financing
- Network connections
Up to 50,000 euros, 50% of eligible project costs max
- Disbursement: 1–2 years
- Consulting fees and travel expenses of the interim manager
You will receive the grant in 2-3 tranches upon reaching predefined milestones.
aws Industry Startup Net
aws i2 Business Angels
Costs other than external consulting fees and travel expenses.
- You apply for funding via the aws funding manager.
- We will then analyse the application as to content and formal criteria.
- We will let you know our decision in any case.
Duration of the approval process
Depends on the dates of the assessment panel meetings, which take place several times a year, on average 2-3 months.