“Pitch your idea!” - We would like to invite you to present your entrepreneurial project to our financing and funding experts.
Immediately following your five-minute presentation, the aws experts will tell you which funding or financing solution(s) your project is eligible for. This way your project gets off to a quick start and your innovative solutions can reach your customers in no time!
Who can participate?
- Any person who plans to set up a company with his/her innovative idea
- Start-up companies and existing companies that are planning, developing or want to implement new innovative products, services or processes
- Companies in all industries (with the exception of the tourism and leisure industry) Criteria
- Successful PreCheck
- The project has an investment volume of at least EUR 10,000
- The idea should result in a start-up company or
- the company is up to 5 years old
Investment will concern the following areas: market introduction, modernisation, creative innovation, growth, internationalisation, intellectual property rights, finding technology partners, ICT, life sciences
EUR 10,000 to EUR 2.5 million; more is possible in exceptional cases
This is how the application procedure works
- Perform the PreCheck (please refer to the top of this page)
- written application via e-mail
- Please indicate your name, the company name or the envisaged company name as well as contact details. You can send us a one-pager for your project on a voluntary basis. Note on data protection
- Invitation to “Pitch your idea!” by the aws. (Note: There is no legal claim to the invitation to “Pitch your idea!)
This is how the pitch is done
It will be our pleasure to get to know you and/or your company and your project by means of a 5-minute presentation.
After the presentation, we will ask you some questions about the project itself and some questions regarding financing.
Immediately thereafter, we will present you with concrete funding and financing solutions. Simultaneously, you will receive a digital folder via e-mail containing a summary of the funding solutions relevant to you as well as more information on the application process itself.