With the awsdigitalization we enable digital change, implementation of advanced tools and data-integration by the means of grants.
Field of business
- Production and services related to production
Size of the company
- Focus on SMEs, but also large enterprises
Phase of development
- The project is implemented in Austria
- The application must be submitted before the project is started
- The provisions of the General Block Exemption Regulation must be fulfilled.
Type of financing
- Non-repayable grant
- Up to 500,000,- euros
- Personnel expenditures
- Training and education costs
- Consulting, Software development
- Investments in digital equipment
Up to 2 years
At pre-defined milestones or after implementation of the project.
Within the scope of the General Block Exemption Regulation aws digitalization can be combined with:
- aws guarantee
- aws erp-loans
- aws growth investment
- public funding of the Austrian Federal State
- In case the implementation of the project has been started before the submission of the application
- Trade and services not related to production
Moment of application
Any time, at least two cut-off dates per year
Process of application and approval
- You submit the application together with an ERP trustee bank via the aws Fördermanager.
- You receive a confirmation of receipt.
- First, we check the most important criteria regarding form and content.
- If necessary, we ask you for clarification of project details.
- We analyse the application in detail and take the decision if we can support your project.
We inform you as soon as possible if your application has been approved or not.
Duration of the approval process
The aim of AI-A is to increase the number of trustworthy, innovative AI projects in Austria. A special focus lies on preparing companies for upcoming AI regulations, standards, norms and certifications.
The aim of Special Terms/Conditions for Artificial Intelligence is to increase the number of trustworthy, innovative AI projects in Austria.
It will be awarded on the basis of one call for projects in 2020 and one in 2021 according to the best-of principle.