With the aws erp-Loan we enable investments in setting up a company (in start-up), modernization, growth and innovation through (by means of) (interest-rate) favourable loans (soft loans) with fixed interest rates, flexible loan periods (flexible terms) and grace periods.
What is being funded?
Setting up a company, modernization,growth, innovation
Type of loan
- Variable grace period
- Variable loan period from 6-12 years including the grace period of 0,5-5 years
- Fixed or semi-fixed interest rate
- Loan conditions and cash equivalent
- EUR 10.000 to EUR 30 Mio.
- Percentage: up to 100 % of the project volume
- Capitalisable investments
- Non capitalisable investments
Up to 2 years
Anytime after the implementation of the project has been started within a pre-defined drawing period of one year
- The pre-defined drawing period can be prolonged provided that the grace period is reduced to the same extent.
- Once the project has been implemented, you must provide evidence to the trustee bank that the loan has been used according to the contract.
After the grace period according to pre-agreed conditions
- Disbursement fee at disbursement of the loan: non-recurring fee of 0.9 % (or 0.5 %) of the received amount
- Cancellation fee for loans exceeding EUR 1 million in case the loan amount is repaid before maturity: 2 % of the amount paid prior to maturity
- Provision fee for loans exceeding EUR 1 million in case the loan is disbursed after the disbursement period has expired: 0.75 % of the amount that has not yet been disbursed
Within the scope of the General Block Exemption Regulation and the «de-minimis» limit aws erp-loans can be combined with:
- aws guarantee
- aws Digitalization
- aws Growth investment
- aws Processing of agricultural products
- public funding of the Austrian Federal States
- In case the implementation of the project has been started before the submission of the application
- Security for the loan cannot be provided by the bank and/or by aws guarantee
- For insurance, financing and real investment companies
- Financial investments
- Professional workers such as doctors, lawyers and pharmacists
(exception: architects and engineering consultants)
- Non-profit organisations
- Investments not necessary for the operation of the business
Moment of application
Process of application and approval
- You submit the application together with an ERP trustee bank via the aws Fördermanager.
- You receive a confirmation of receipt.
- If required, we may ask you to provide further documents and information on your project.
- First, we check the most important criteria regarding form and content.
- If necessary, we may ask you to clarify certain project details.
- We analyse the application in detail and make a decision on whether we can finance your project or not.
Please consider: loan decisions for amounts exceeding
EUR 2 million are taken at the regular meetings of the ERP credit commission.
- We inform you as soon as possible if your application has been approved or not.
- You finalize the loan contract with your ERP trusteee bank.
- Settlement by providing evidence of the project implementation to your ERP trustee bank.
We will let you know our desicion in any case.
- Loans of up to EUR 1 million: 1–7 days
- Loans exceeding EUR 1 million up to EUR 2 million: 3–5 weeks
- Loans exceeding EUR 2 million: 2–3 months
special terms and conditions: sector tourism
Open for continous application
Investments of Start up companies as well as the expansion of existing companies within the market sector of tourism and leisure industry can be supported with the aid of soft loans. Investments higher than EUR 500.000 only can be supported if they refer to the food service industry or lodging sector.
It is recommended to apply solely via the Österreichischen Hotel- und Tourismusbank (ÖHT) who is comissioned to evaluate these applications.