With aws Energy & Climate we help smaller and medium-sized companies to introduce an energy management system and build up energy know-how.
Field of business
All – except
- Fishery and aquaculture, primary production of agricultural products.
- Banking and other finance, insurance and real estate
- Non-profit associations
- Regional authorities (Communities etc.)
- Companies in difficulty
Size of the company
Phase of development
- Post-start-up phase - at least 6 years after start-up
- The application must be submitted before the project starts.
- You send us offers and an overview of the current energy consumption.
- You send us a statement of intent from the management that the company
- carefully handles energy and continuously improves,
- wants to set strategic and operational energy goals,
- intends to introduce an energy information system for the purpose of investigating and verifying energy consumption (energy accounting),
- wants to ensure energy awareness and training of employees in dealing with energy,
- wants to build up internal control mechanisms - including corrective and preventive actions and
- the system should be reviewed by the management.
- The criteria of the EnMS guideline are fulfilled.
80 % - 90 %
Type of financing
- Grant for setting up an energy management system (EnMS) through external consultants
Amount of funding
- Up to EUR 50,000
- Consulting, certification or training: up to 50 %
- Investments in tangible assets, eg B. Measurement technology: up to 30 % of the «de minimis» limit or 20 or 10 % according to AGVO (Article 18)
Costs associated with setting up an EnMS for
- External advice
- EnMS certification
- External training
Investments in the energy management system
Up to 2 years
- Consultation: in 2 tranches - upon contract acceptance and project completion
- Investments: at project completion after billing
- Project is ended before completion
- Upon recovery of the subsidy according to the guideline .
- Projects started before application
- Costs that are not related to the creation of an energy management system
- Costs for ongoing and unspecific consulting activities
- Purchase or renewal of energy systems
- Costs for servers, PCs, printers, monitors, routers, cabling
Moment of application
At any time - until 30.06.2022
Application and approval process
- You apply for funding through the aws Fördermanager - incl.
- Overview of your energy consumption (Excel template)
- Company and project description
- Offers for consulting, certification, training and measurement technology
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt from us.
- If required, we ask for further documentation.
- We first check the most important content and formal criteria.
- If necessary, we will clarify project details together with you.
- We examine the application in detail and decide whether your project can be funded - or not.
We will inform you of your acceptance or rejection within a few days.
Duration of the approval