Fields of business
Size of the companies
At the time of investment: start-ups with
- less than 50 FTE and
- less than EUR 10 million turnover
- Start-up phase: up to 6 years after foundation of the enterprise
- Company location is Austria.
- The product is ready for the market.
- The business model is scalable and has a recognizable customer benefit and proof of concept/proof of market.
- Market size and market volume: The company has plausible growth prospects for the next 2-3 years.
- The management team has relevant experience or training and is strong in implementation.
- Silent participations: The company is already generating sales in its core business.
1 - 3 %
Type of investment
Equity investments or silent partnerships with
- flexible contract structures and
- market conditions.
Amount of investment
- Flexible – normally around EUR 500,000 up to EUR 5 million
- Market launch of an innovative product or an innovative service
- Acquisition of new markets
- Production transfer of R & D results
- Sales Development
- Investments in production facilities
- Investments in working capital
Up to 10 years
Flexible – as defined in the investment agreement
Share in the profit and/or the value of the enterprise as defined in the investment agreement
No investment avaiable
- Companies that are not based in Austria
- Companies whose product is not yet ready for the market
- Companies. whose business model is not scalable and has no identifiable customer benefit and no proof of concept/proof of market
- Companies whose management has no relevant experience or training
- Companies that - in the case of silent partnerships - still do not generate revenues in their core business
From first contact to exit
- Meet us: We invite you to share your plans with us. For preparation please send us
- a short introduction of your company,
- the shareholder structure,
- the last two financial statements - if available,
- your medium-term planning,
- your capital requirements and
- a plan for which you want to use the capital.
- Preliminary contract: Together we work out important cornerstones for our collaboration, which we include in a letter of intent.
- Due Diligence: Together with external experts, we analyze economic, legal and ecological aspects.
- Investment agreement: By signing, we begin our cooperation - based on shared goals, professionalism and partnership.
- Participation phase: We are always happy to advise you - without interfering with our daily business: with our first-class network, our market expertise and our funding and financing knowledge.
- Exit: After 10 years at the latest we retire – in close coordination with you. How? You can read this below under «Exit».
Duration of the Due Diligence
2 - 4 month
- Silent Partnerships: Payback, in most cases beginning from year 3 of the term
- Equity Investments: sale of the shares, in most cases to third parties
- Other Scenarios: e.g. conversion to other financial instruments, merger, IPO