Field of business
Processing and marketing of agricultural products
Size of the company
- Companies up to 750 employees or turn-over of max. 200M euros.
Phase of development
- You employ max. 750 employees.
- Your turn-over is max. 200 Mio. Euro.
- Your project means a financial challenge for you.
- The minimal amount of your investment is 300.000 Euro.
- Supported investments are to be used for 5 years after payment of the grant.
- You need 2 offers for every cost position up to 10.000 Euro and 3 offers for every cost position more than 10.000 Euro before the approval.
- The application must be submitted before the implementation of the project is started.
- The provisions of the guideline must be fulfilled.
- Increase of the degree of refinement: branded-/convenience-product.
- Improvement and assurance of hygiene conditions and quality.
- Implementation or improvement of a system of traceability.
- Improving efficiency in the processing and marketing sector.
- Effective use of natural resources.
- Processing or marketing of biological products.
- Improvement of animal protection and welfare.
80 % - 90 %
Type of subsidy
- Grant, not refundable
- 10–26 % of the eligible costs, max. 1M euros
All following directly attributable and actually incurred costs - during the project duration:
- Investment in buildings
- Machines and equipment
- Planning and consulting up to 12 % of the investment amount
Up to 2 years
Payment by the Paying Agency AMA-Agrarmarkt Austria – after end of project and control of final account by aws: original invoices, payment confirmations etc.
Within the scope of the General Block Exemption Regulation and the «de-minimis» limit the grant can be combined with:
- aws erp-loan
- aws guarantee
- Second hand equipment
- Property Purchase
- Personnel costs
- Investment in farming activities
Moment of application
Deadlines for the treatment of funding applications in the next selection procedures are:
(Deadline for the submission of the complete required documents to the decision finding committee on 23.03.2021)
(Deadline for the submission of the complete required documents to the decision finding committee on 01.07.2021)
(Deadline for the submission of the complete required documents to the decision finding committee on 18.11.2021)
Process of application and approval
- You submit the application via the aws Fördermanager.
- You receive a confirmation of receipt.
- If required, we ask you for further information.
- First, we check the most important criteria regarding form and content.
- Meeting on spot of investment for clarification of project details.
- Approval of the application by the “Decision finding committee” in accordance with the ranking corresponding to the evaluation scheme – minimum score are 23 points.
Please notice: The budget funds are assigned according to the project ranking. Whether your project is grant-aided depends on the available funds. There is no legal claim to the grant – although your project achieved the minimum score. Thank you for your understanding.
We inform you as soon as possible whether your application was approved.
Duration of the approval process
4–6 months. Meetings of the "decision finding committee" funding advisory board are held regularly. Funding agreements are drawn up directly afterwards.